It costs a lot at the time of installation; however, it can save you on your electricity bills later. Solar panels are a long-term asset that lasts more than 2 decades; however, it require maintenance and inverter replacement from time to time.
Reason for Increase in Solar Panel Usage
In Pakistan, there is a big problem with the electricity supply being unstable. Because of this, many people are choosing to use solar cells instead of relying on the government’s electricity. Right now, 40% of the people in Pakistan are using solar cells, and more are planning to switch to this fantastic reusable energy source. They think that by the year 2026, 80% of the population will be using solar panels to get their electricity.
Solar cells are made with aluminum sheets, so they don’t rust. Once you put them in the right place, like on your home, you only need to clean them once or twice a week. These panels are very durable. They don’t get damaged by rain or storms. They are designed to last a long time without needing much maintenance. However, you must take care of the batteries or UPS converter system that is connected to the solar panels.
Top Solar Panel-Providing Companies
Advantages of Solar Panel
Solar panels are a one-time investment and a cost-saving solution for electricity consumption. Not only this it also has the following advantages as well.
- Less use of electricity supplied by the government hence less electricity bill.
- Less maintenance cost if solar panels are of high-quality brand.
- Uninterrupted supply of electricity.
- The most environmentally friendly way of producing electricity as it uses sunlight.
- No permissions are allowed from the government for the installation of solar panels at home.
- Some solar panels can even work with moonlight at night.
Disadvantages of Solar Panel
Despite it being a cost-friendly way of consuming electricity, solar panels in Pakistan come with a few disadvantages as well.
- You need a large area for installing the panels.
- You need heavy investment to install the panels.
If you are looking to invest in solar panels and wondering what they cost, then you should contact the companies I’ve mentioned above. However, it is recommended that you do your research and then invest in panels so that you don’t end up in the hands of fraudsters.