Scholarship at the University of Oxford
Rhodes Trust announces fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students. This scholarship will be given to Axford University. Its full cost will be paid by the RHODES Trust. Students who want to study at Oxford University, have the good news for them that they can now get an Oxford University education and that too. There will also be a scholarship to stay there and spend the cost of staying there.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide educational opportunities to Pakistani students who are diligent and not financially affordable so that they can improve their future.
Rhodes is the most famous scholarship to study in the UK. This scholarship will include the Zell benefits listed.
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of £ 1515 (562,334.06) (£ 18,180/year).
- Medical and health insurance.
- Ticket charges at the start and end of the study.
- Visa Fees stipend does not apply to holders.
You May Also Read: NSER Survey Registration Check By CNIC New Update
Documents Required For Applying?
The candidates need the following documentation.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport or ID card.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Academic transcripts.
- Statement of purpose.
- Four recommendation letters were sent by your professors directly to the institution.
- An educational statement reflecting the reason for your preferred courses and how they will help you achieve your career goals.
- IELTS is not necessarily required at the time of Stipend application, however, you need to present the certificate when applying at the University.
How to Apply
Follow these steps.
- This scholarship has to apply to students from the Rhodes Trust’s opiate site
- There will be a form to be given up there
- It has to enter all the necessary information in this
- Then you have to press the Apply button
You can also apply for PEC Announced Multiple PEC Jobs- Online Apply.