Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023: Apply Online Now
PM’s National Laptop Scheme: The federal government has started giving free laptops to the youth under the Prime Minister Youth Program. And more than one lakh laptops will be provided to the students under the laptop scheme free laptops will be provided so that the students can get good training.
Earlier, the PTI government stopped the laptop scheme for youth by Prime Minister Imran Khan. And run another scheme under this scheme called Prime Minister’s Youth Loan Scheme. Under the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme, all the facilities will be provided to the youth. Under this, they should also be given a laptop, and they will also get admission to a good university college
To join this program you have to follow the following steps
- Students who have all these things will not be eligible
- Students enrolled in HIA of any private sector higher education institution
- Students who have already received a laptop under any federal or provincial government scheme
- Foreign nationals other than students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- If a student has not given Oan Khas or for any reason, his/her application has not been received through the online portal.
- Eligibility for the laptop award will also be determined at the time of distribution if the student fails to submit the required documents and proof of academic performance to qualify him for the same, he will not be awarded the laptop.
- Anyone who has applied for a laptop will be asked if any selected Taliban have passed a degree program prior to the distribution of the laptop
New Student Registration for PM Laptop Scheme
PM’s National Laptop Scheme
To apply online for PM Laptop Scheme you have to go through a few steps
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Prime Minister Youth Program for online application
- There you have to click on Apply Now button
- You have to write your ID card number there, you will be told whether you are in the first program or not.
- If you are not eligible then you have to write your first name write your father’s name
- After that, you have to write your date of birth and
- Write your full address where you live
In all the information of your district, you have to mention whether you have a job or not you are a student now
Latest Update PM Laptop Scheme August 2023
The Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced that in the coming year 2024, more than one lakh laptops will be distributed among male and female students. Because this time many needy and talented students were unable to get laptops because the number of laptops to be distributed was only 50 thousand. Therefore, the government has decided that next year, more than one lakh laptops will be distributed to the students of all universities across Pakistan.