Ehsaas Rashan is made to provide Rashan to poor and deserving people. This 8171 program is built for poor people who cannot meet their home Rashan. This program is given to deserving people on a ration. Rashan Program has been launched by the Benazir Income Support Program and its registration will be started very soon.
Ehsaas Rashan Budget
Benazir Income Support Program has selected Rs 35 billion for Ehsaas Rashan Budget. Those who benefit from the Benazir Income Support Program will be given a targeted subsidy on sugar rice and ghee through this amount.
The program was previously launched by the Punjab government. Through this program, people were given Rs. 2,000 rations. 30 kg of flour was given to deserving people through this program during the month of Ramadan. Now the program is being restored and its budget has also been allocated. Its online registration will be started soon.
You can also Register in Benazir Income Support Program.
How To Check Eligibility
To get Rashan through this program you have to know about your eligibility is very easy to know about eligibility.
- You have to send your national identity card number on the code created by Ehsaas Rashan.
- You have to write your national identity card number and send it to 8123.
- You’ll be told about your eligibility immediately.
- If you are eligible, you will be given a discount on the ration.
How to Get Rashan?
- The procedure to get ration through this program is easy.
- You have to go to your nearest utility store with your national identity card number.
- There they will check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, you will be given a 20%t discount on monthly rations.
- You can buy flour pulses sugar ghee and rice etc at a discount there.
This program is being launched only for the poor and deserving, so the program has also been made the standard of eligibility.
- Those who are receiving assistance from the Benazir Income Support Program will be given this ration.
- This rashan will also be given to elderly people above sixty years.
- The widows will also be given this ration.
Ehsaas Rashan New Update 2023
Benazir Income Support Program Chairperson Shazia Marri has announced. That under this new budget, the subsidy of Ehsaas Ration has been increased in Punjab, in which up to 40% subsidy will be provided to you. The amount of which has been set at 4500 rupees, which has been applied to certain snacks, including pulses, ghee, wheat, etc. You can benefit from this subsidy from the government.
Q1: How much amount was selected for Benazir Income Support Program in Budget 2023?
In budget 2023 For Ehsaas Rashan 8171, the Benazir Income Support Program has allocated Rs 35 billion.
Q2: How much discount of Ehsaas program for Rashan?
In the Ehsaas Ration Program, eligible families are able to avail up to 40% discount on ration through the Ehsaas subsidized utility store and CSDs network.