Asia Cup 2023 Live Today 30 August at 2:30 PM Pakistan vs Nepal

Asia Cup 2023 Live Match Tomorrow 30 August at 2:30 PM  Pakistan vs Nepal

About Tomorrow’s Live Match (Pak Vs Nep)

Asia Cup 2023 The big news for cricket fans is that the first match of Asia Cup 2023 has started Tomorrow. The players of both teams are excited for the win. This will be the first match of the Asia Cup 2023 which will be played between Pakistan and Nepal. Pakistan’s chances of winning are 97% and Nepal 3%. This match will be played on Wednesday at 2:30 PM Pakistan Standard Time at Multan Stadium.

You can also Read: Asia Cup Winners List

From all the details of this match, we are letting you know which players are playing in the team and which are not. So read this post carefully and increase your information. Keep visiting our website on a daily basis. We will keep updating you about all the matches of the Asia Cup.

You can also Read: Asia Cup 2023 Schedule,

StadiumMultan Cricket Stadium
DATE8/30/2023
Time:2:30 PM
Group stage · ODI 1 of 13
WIN PROBABILITYPakistan Chances:    97%Nepal Chances:        3%

Pakistan Squad

Abdullah Shafique

Right-Handed Batsman

Babar Azam

(C)

Right-Handed Batsman

Fakhar Zaman

Left-Handed Batsman

Imam-ul-Haq

Left-Handed Batsman

Tayyab Tahir

Right-Handed Batsman

Salman Ali Agha

Right-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Off Spin Bowler

Faheem Ashraf

Left-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Medium Bowler

Iftikhar Ahmed

Right-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Off Spin Bowler

Muhammad Nawaz

Right-Handed Batsman

Saud Shakeel

Left-Handed Batsman • Left-arm Slow Bowler

Shadab Khan

Right-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Mohammad Haris

(Wk)

Right-Handed Batsman

Mohammad Rizwan

(Wk)

Right-Handed Batsman

Haris Rauf

Right-arm Fast Bowler

Mohammad Wasim Jr.

Right-arm Medium Bowler

Naseem Shah

Right-arm Fast Bowler

Shaheen Afridi

Left-arm Fast Bowler

Usama Mir

Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Asia Cup 2023 Live Match Tomorrow 30 August at 2:30 PM  Pakistan vs Nepal
Asia Cup 2023 Live Today 30 August at 2:30 PM Pakistan vs Nepal 6

Nepal Squad

Aarif Sheikh

Right-Handed Batsman

Bhim Sharki

Right-Handed Batsman

Kushal Bhurtel

Right-Handed Batsman

Rohit Paudel

(C)

Right-Handed Batsman

Sundeep Jora

Right-Handed Batsman

Dipendra Singh Airee

Right-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Off Spin Bowler

Karan KC

Right-Handed Batsman • Right-arm Fast Bowler

Kushal Malla

Left-Handed Batsman • Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Aasif Sheikh

(Wk)

Right-Handed Batsman

Arjun Saud

(Wk)

Right-Handed Batsman

Gulsan Jha

Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler

Kishore Mahato

Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler

Lalit Rajbanshi

Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Mousom Dhakal

Right-arm Off Spin Bowler

Pratish GC

Left-arm Medium Bowler

Sandeep Lamichhane

Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler

Sompal Kami

Right-arm Fast Medium Bowler

Asia Cup 2023 Live Match Tomorrow 30 August at 2:30 PM  Pakistan vs Nepal
Asia Cup 2023 Live Today 30 August at 2:30 PM Pakistan vs Nepal 7


Leave a Comment