Akhuwat Scholarship Program
Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship is committed to encouraging talented students every year the Institute provides education to exceptional students on the basis of merit or wealth. Dr. Amjad Sqib established it. Before establishing Akhut, he was a Civil Services Officer in the District Management Group of Pakistan
He was the General Manager of the Punjab Rural Support Program. He saw firsthand the terrible effects of poverty and decided to dedicate his entire life to helping the poor. The Government Foundation Program strives to build and develop a community of transformative creative entrepreneurs and ethical leaders
Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship
It will serve as a platform for people and organizations to use their talents to drive social change. Akhut Foundation is a very good program to eradicate poverty
Akhuwat Foundation is helping people in various ways. He also said that people are being given loans so that they can start their own businesses. The aim of this program is to provide assistance to poor and deserving people. The program just announced a scholarship for students that will include poor and deserving students who will continue to say
You can also Read: Planning Commission PC Jobs
How To Apply For a Scholarship
You have to go through a few steps to apply for the scholarship yourself, after that your application reaches the office of the Akhut Foundation and then you get a message saying you have to go.
- The first thing you have to do is go to Akhouat Website
- Go to the menu and click on your scholarship body
- Click on the registration button and provide all the documents that are asked for
- All your reservations will be given in the government office after which you will be told that in case you are disqualified you have gone to your own office to get all the details.
Akhuwat Loan Scheme
Akhuwat Foundation has once again come up with a call ship for all its meritorious students and poor people to study the impact of the intervention. Dr Kamran Shams talked to a local woman about a loan of ten thousand rupees. This made him realize that there is no dearth of talented children in Pakistan but they cannot pursue their education due to lack of investment. So they unveiled the chip yesterday in which the meritorious students will be given money on a monthly basis or something similar to help them further their studies.
|TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY||SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS|
|Deadline||June 23, 2023|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Address||19 Civic Center, Sector A2, Township, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Phone||+042 111 448 464 <br> +92 42 35122743|
Documents Required for Akhuwat Foundation Scholarship
For Akhuwat scholarship online registration, you need the required documents.
- Application Form
- All university credentials
- Pakistan Domicile
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two passport-size photographs
- Personal Information: Full Name, Contact Number, Residential Address, and National Identity Card Number.
- Educational Documents: Intermediate Higher Secondary Result Card or equivalent documents as proof of educational qualification.
- Income certificate.
- Bank account statement.