Ehsaas 8171 web portal is an online platform for individuals to access information related to the Ehsaas program. It is a central portal that enables the citizens to get themselves registered or apply in initiatives by Ehsaas or check your eligibility status. In this article, I’ll be sharing how you can use the Ehsaas web portal and get your registration done.
Registration Through Ehsaas Web Portal
To register for the BISP Ehsaas 8171 program, individuals must follow the procedure written below.
- Login to the official website of the Ehsaas program using your mobile, laptop or/and computer.
- Next, click on the “Know Eligibility” button and provide your identification card and code. If you receive confirmation of eligibility, you will be entitled to receive financial assistance.
- Visit the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office in person. Bring along your identification card number, your children’s birth certificates if you have kids, and your father’s identification card if you are single.
- At the office, you will be provided with the NSER survey form. Fill out the form accurately and submit it to register for the survey.
- In the form, provide your identification card number and complete address.
- After the verification process is completed, you will receive a notification within a few days regarding your eligibility for the program.
- After a few days, you can revisit the official website of the Ehsaas program, enter your identification card number, and check your eligibility status.
If after applying to the Ehsaas program, you receive a message stating that you are not eligible for the program, then you can consider the Benazir income support program. There are 24 NSER indicators provided there and if you meet the criteria of those indicators, you can get qualify for BISP. To be eligible for it, you must provide the following information:
- Monthly income and expenses
- If any of your kids are dropped out of school and the reason behind it.
- Grades in which your kids are studying in the school.
- Your employment record, salary, and information of the company you are working in.
- Whether or not you are suffering from any disease.
- If any of your children have died, their cause of death and death certificate.
- Details about your house.
- Details about Electricity and sui gas connections.
- Any land ownership
- Livestock ownership
- Internet connection at the house
- Water usage is both covered and uncovered.
Ehsaas 8171 Web Portal Not Working
In June 2022, Ehsaas 8171 web portal stopped working out of nowhere. An error occurred in the server of the portal which took some time to get fixed. The error caused a lot of uncertainty in the minds of the applicants. However, Ehsaas portal issues have been fixed and operations are resumed and everything is working smoothly now. It is said that some applicants who were waiting for their approvals got rejected due to issues in the portal.
What should we do after using BISP Ehsaas 8171 web portal?
BISP Ehsaas 8171 web portal was made to facilitate the process of Ehsaas and the BISP program. The web portal can be used to apply for the initiatives under Ehsaas and BISP programs and to check the eligibility status.
If you want to apply or register for any of the initiatives under the Ehsaas 8171 or BISP umbrella then visit the official website or nearest office. Provide your ID card and other required documents. Fill out a form and submit it. Wait for verification and check your eligibility status online again by visiting the Ehsaas 8171 web portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get registered for Ehsaas Program 8171?
Simply send a message with your CNIC to 8171 and wait a few seconds. You will get a reply which will tell whether or not you are eligible.
What are the criteria to apply for Ehsaas program 8171?
Anyone who is above 18 years of age and is needy and belongs to a lower income family can apply for Ehsaas program 8171.
How can I check the eligibility status for the Ehsaas program?
If you have applied to the Ehsaas program then you can check the eligibility status by logging into the Ehsaas 8171 web portal. Simply hit ‘’Know Eligibility’’ and enter your CNIC to see if you are eligible for financial assistance or not.
Ehsaas Program 8171 is a social welfare initiative launched by the Government of Pakistan in 2019 with the aim to provide financial assistance to poor and needy segments of the society to help them with education, healthcare, financial assistance and employment. There are several different initiatives under the umbrella of Ehsaas Program 8171. The eligibility criteria for all initiatives are different depending upon the program.